CRAFTSMANSHIP MEETS TECHNOLOGY
Concept Molds provides career stability and future growth in a welcoming environment while continually investing in our people and new technologies.
Interested in Working for Concept Molds?
View our job postings below and if you are interested in a career at Concept Molds, email us your resumé and cover letter,
or download our application, print, fill out, and send it back to us.
Current Job Openings
SUMMARY OF FUNCTIONS:
We are looking for someone to fill a dynamic and challenging position as a Journeyman Mold-Maker. Concept Molds is a quality driven, precision injection mold builder, with a strong reputation as a leader in the automotive components, and medical device industries. We provide innovative solutions to our customers, while offering an exceptional level of support.
The successful candidate for the Journeyman Mold-Maker position must be especially detail and quality oriented. This position will involve leading and managing new mold builds from start to finish. It will require strong interaction with the design, CNC and EDM departments, and program management staff.
MAJOR DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Participating in kick-off meetings to establish clear direction for new jobs
- Communicating with design department to work through DFM concerns
- Perform pre-heat treat work using manual and CNC mills
- Perform finish grinding using surface and CNC grinders
- Supply components and manage timing through specialty departments
- Preform final fit, assembly, and inspection of new molds
- Working with and training apprentice mold-makers
- Analyze and diagnose existing molds to make necessary repairs
- Oversee several new mold builds at all times
- High-school diploma and Journeyman Mold-Maker certificate required
- Minimum 5-10 years experience in injection mold building
- Excellent people and communication skills
- Excellent organization and documentation skills
Please visit our website to learn more about us at www.conceptmolds.com, and please email resume to email@example.com to apply.
Careers at Concept Molds
What Our Employees Are Saying